4 STEP EASY ASSEMBLY
- Open package and remove components. Turn lid upside down so internal threads can be seen an place the desired friction insert into the underside of lid. *Friction insert should sit flush on groove located on the underside of lid
- With the lid upside down, select the base (pot) of the call and align the threads to those of the lid.
- In upside down position, gently screw the pot into the lid (clockwise) until tight (Do not over tighten).
- Insert Holder snaps on bottom of call using center hold and any two holes directly aligned with center hole:
- Insert holder can be quickly removed while calling.
- Insert holder can be attached quickly for leverage when unscrewing the call.
HOW TO USE:
Turn assembled call over and make small circles on insert surface with striker:
- Tone and pitch are determined by circle location, circle size, and pressure between striker and surface.
- Call can be used with or without Insert Holder attached. Both options will offer a different tone and pitch.
TO CHANGE FRICTION INSERTS:
Turn call upside down and firmly grasp the lid in one hand (attaching Insert Holder will provide leverage for step 2).
Using other hand, unscrew pot from lid counterclockwise.
- Select desired friction insert from insert holder.
- Repeat steps 1 thru 3 to reassemble call.
- TWO inserts fit in insert holder and ONE fits in call.